Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wipe Out

Its not good to be this tired. The last few days have really caught up with me. In between juggling cartooning assingments, I had to attend an extra class today (2 1/2 hours) because I've done scriptwriting before (therefore I am advanced beyond scriptwriting one) but I'm drained and strained.

I'm thinking of doing some work with a tech blog do document certain little issues I had. This was a writing blog orginally, but it has evolved in to just a daily blog of random things I guess.

I'm applying for some radio show work time, plus doing the usual queries for books and what not. I received a book in the mail yesterday, A free lance life and i'm looking forward to getting juicy details on being an accomplished magazine writer. The book was recommended by young Author Jessica Burkhart, who has an AMAZING 75 credits to her name, plus a 4 book deal, trips to space, etc etc.

She's awesome. People like her show me its possible, regardless of age. Its effort and dedication. I'm going to head to an organizational meeting for some film stuff, nap and then do some writing. Or maybe i'll just sleep and wake up early in the morning. Either way, things have to work out.

1 comment:

Jessica Burkhart said...

Aw, thank you, Marcus! :) You forgot to mention my invisibility shield, too. ;) LOL Enjoy the book. I thought it was great.