Monday, September 24, 2007

Front Page!



My article for a Business Technology section of the paper ran today. I didn't actually see it until tonight at a Budget meeting for the next week's set of articles. It feels good to have a front page article as well as the Cartoon at the back! Boo yah!

I just did the skeleton for one of two articles i'm taking this week in a addition to my usual duties (cartoonist, writer, student, social butterfly) and i'm heading up to my friends house. My japanese friend returned from a three month vacation. There is supposed to be food and probably a few cool people to chit-chat with for an hour or two.

My friend invited me to camp out with him by Prince George's plaza (in Maryland) for the midnight release of Halo 3. I'm tempted to do it. I have a lot of reading to do, and tommorrow is a really long day. But it's Halo 3! School will have to take second place tonight. I will carry a travel bag, my books and snacks while I camp.

I've always wanted to camp out for a video game system, but I guess this will be the closest thing to that.

ciao

No comments: